A proper education system is a vital asset for the development of the country. The government takes several steps to strengthen the education system and help everyone access education. Recently, the central government launches Vidyanjali to make the education system better.
It is the best way to strengthen schools with the community and service sector participation. Such a scheme lets schools throughout the country connect with volunteers. Different ranges of activities can be handled to boost school education. People must understand more about portals, benefits, features, and others.
Ministry of education commences this initiative to strengthen schools via private sector involvement and community. With this Vidyanjali 2.0, schools can connect with diverse volunteers from school alumni, young professionals, government officials, retired teachers, and a lot more.
The initiative comes with two aspects of volunteering. First, one takes part in school activities and services, and the other one supports government-aided schools with materials or equipment. Through the portal, volunteers can act together and connect with the government-aided schools and government. It is an easy way to share skills and knowledge and donate by means of equipment, assets, and materials.
The main aim of Vidyanjali:
Portal main goal is to boost education via the private sector involvement and community. Initiate can connect different volunteers in different forms. It is a great solution to strengthen government school infrastructure.
- Volunteers have great skills and knowledge and help students to choose a better career for the future.
- The scheme is beneficial to enhance the standard of education and employment rate.
- Volunteers can perform professionally in the relationship.
Contribute to service or activity:
The portal is ideal for volunteers to contribute anything to the government and government-aided schools. Volunteers can connect with this portal and must follow the necessary steps to contribute to an activity or service.
- First of all, you can locate the official portal and access the home page.
- Then, you can switch over to the contribution option on the home page.
- You can click on the service or activity option.
- After that, click on Participate now and input details, including district or area, service or activity category, state or autonomous body, and others.
- Finally, you can click on the submit option and contribute to a service or activity.
The above details are very useful for everyone to understand the importance of this initiative. So, individuals can participate in the school activity and contribute to service for strengthening the education system.